Huusk Knives specifications ensure a high-quality Professional Japanese Chef Knife that boasts precision and balance. Here are the specifications associated with the Huusk Japanese Chef knives:
- Blade material: Stainless Steel (18/10 electroplated).
- Angle of the curve: 38 degrees
- Blade length: 6 inches (15.5cm)
- Length of blade and handle: 28 cm/11 inches.
- Width of blade and handle: 5 cm/ 2 inches.
- Handle material: oak wood or carbon onyx
- Weight: 252 grams/ 0.5 pound.
- Handle material: Sturdy Oak wood / carbon onyx.
A trademark of the Huusk Knives is its laser-carved index finger hole which will ensure a steady grip and eliminate any imperfections in your slicing. Lastly, the blade to handle ratio delivers a perfectly balanced, extremely sharp knife with enhanced capabilities and provides a well-rounded final product.
This exemplifies what the Huusk Knife is all about; an unmatched and unrivaled Japanese Chef Knife. You can read more about Huusk knive’s quality.
The Huusk knife is one of the best-quality Japanese knives on the market today, and if you are not enjoying it yet we have a 50% discount available.